- 5th Edition (5e)
- 5e Homebrew Content New classes, equipment, backgrounds, creatures, deities and more.
- 5e SRD The official System Reference Document from the manufacturer.
- 4th Edition (4e)
- 4e Homebrew Content New classes, equipment, feats, races, creatures, deities and more.
- Revised 3rd Edition (3.5e)
- 3.5 Homebrew ContentNew classes, equipment, feats, races, creatures, deities and more.
- 3.5 Open Game ContentArticles published under the 3.5 Open Game License.
- 3.5 SRD The official System Reference Document from the manufacturer.
- D&D Publication ListEver-expanding library of all officially published Dungeons & Dragons products from every edition from 1st to 5th.
- 1e ModulesModules created for Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 1st edition.
- 2e ModulesModules created for Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 2nd edition.
- 3e and 3.5e AdventuresAdventures and modules created for Dungeons and Dragons 3 and 2.5 editions.
- 4e AdventuresAdventures and modules created for Dungeons and Dragons 4th edition.
- 5e AdventuresAdventures and modules created for Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition.
- Dragon Magazine IndexComplete issue list and details of Dragon Magazines.
- Dungeon Magazine IndexComplete issue list and details of Dungeon Magazines.
- 1e Modules
- D&D EncyclopediaEver-expanding library of Dungeons & Dragons subjects from classes to realms, deities and everything in between.
Once upon a time, a power-mad archwizard came upon a slimy, potentially dangerous alien biomass from outer space. So he did what any cautiously prudent and thoughtful man would have done; disregard any and all safety regulations, turn off the zone of OSHA-compliance in his lab, and maliciously experiment on it until he knew what made it tick. Sensing the potential of eternal youth and longevity from the ageless biomass, over the next decades he undertook many attempts in order to splice the strange matter with organic life. Hell-bent on achieving physical immortality, the aging wizard's experiments became more and more frantic and desperate as he felt his death approaching, leaving him to finally resort to human experimentation. The slime matter took quite well to the guiding impulses of a higher mind, and a strange race of humanoid/ooze hybrids was born.
Read the full feat text at: Neneki
Facts about Neneki
- We have a Facebook Page. Go check it out and tell all your friends.
- Dungeons & Dragons Wiki is now part of the BoLS Network. You can visit our sister sites listed at the bottom of the left navbar. Happy gaming! More information here and here.
- Spelljammer material from Spelljammer Wiki has now been imported to DnDWiki namespace and is waiting to be adapted into our wiki. Again any help is welcome! Meanwhile all Chronicles of Astinus material has been fully integrated.
- Dragonlance material from Chronicles of Astinus has been imported to DnDWiki namespace and is waiting to be fully incorporated into our wiki. Any help is welcome there!
- We have a new rating system! Articles may now be rated more quickly, easily, and precisely than before with our scripted 5-choice system.
- Community Favorites
- Community FavoritesAn index to the community's favorite article contributions.
- Getting Started
- Getting Started & HelpJoin us today, learn about our contributing guidelines, and contact the site administrators.
- About the WikiMore information about our sections and policies, and how we may differ from other wikis you've visited.
- D&D Wiki IRC ChatIf you have any questions or would just like to meet and chat with other wiki users, please join us here.