From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
| Welcome to the Dungeons & Dragons Wiki
|The Dungeons & Dragons Wiki is community created and dedicated to all things D&D. Here you will find general information on the various editions, campaign settings, and sourcebooks that make up the game we love, as well as a vibrant author-centric homebrew community. Anyone can jump in and add to existing canon material or create their own homebrew pages with easy-to-use preloads that automatically format and categorize pages. Join the community today!
| Explore the Wiki
- 5th Edition (5e)
- 5e Homebrew Content
New classes, equipment, backgrounds, creatures, deities and more.
- 5e SRD
The official System Reference Document from the manufacturer.
- 4th Edition (4e)
- Revised 3rd Edition (3.5e)
- D&D Publication List
Ever-expanding library of all officially published Dungeons & Dragons products from every edition from 1st to 5th.
- D&D Encyclopedia
Ever-expanding library of Dungeons & Dragons subjects from classes to realms, deities and everything in between.
- Community Favorites
- Getting Started
- Getting Started & Help
Join us today, learn about our contributing guidelines, and contact the site administrators.
- About the Wiki
More information about our sections and policies, and how we may differ from other wikis you've visited.
- D&D Wiki IRC Chat
If you have any questions or would just like to meet and chat with other wiki users, please join us here.
| Featured Articles
Zone of OSHA-Compliance
Health and safety. These two things are more than just numerical values that the distant Gods beyond the fourth wall ascribe to you. Whether in the wilderness, in a middle of battle or - more traditionally - in the workplace that you manage, it is therefore important to stay compliant with standards of occupational safety. Now technically speaking, having a battle in a workplace is already a break of protocol, but every now and then a bunch of furtive malcontents will find their way into places they shouldn't, and without a convenient arcane protocol to ensure that compliance is assured you will be the one forced to sweep up the bodyparts come your next shift tomorrow. So, to ensure the wellbeing of yourself and your fellow employees: Safety First, Last, and Always.
Read the full feat text at: Zone of OSHA-Compliance
Facts about Zone of OSHA-Compliance
- We have a Facebook Page. Go check it out and tell all your friends.
- Dungeons & Dragons Wiki is now part of the BoLS Network. You can visit our sister sites listed at the bottom of the left navbar. Happy gaming! More information here and here.
- Spelljammer material from Spelljammer Wiki has now been imported to DnDWiki namespace and is waiting to be adapted into our wiki. Again any help is welcome! Meanwhile all Chronicles of Astinus material has been fully integrated.
- Dragonlance material from Chronicles of Astinus has been imported to DnDWiki namespace and is waiting to be fully incorporated into our wiki. Any help is welcome there!
- We have a new rating system! Articles may now be rated more quickly, easily, and precisely than before with our scripted 5-choice system.
This website is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Wizards of the Coast. All names, trademarks, and images are copyright their respective owners. Click for full details.