Azer (3.5e Race)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Azers are included here as an example of planar humanoids easily adaptable as a PC race. They are possibly distant cousins, or even a specialized form, of the dwarves, and live a lot like them except more on fire. Also, every !!Azer!!, compared to an average dwarf, is a badass, which probably owes as much to the power of their home as to anything in their genetics.
- Medium Size Azers are short and squat, but still within the bounds of medium size.
- Outsider Type, (Extraplanar) and (Fire) Subtypes
- Outsider Traits: Darkvision 60' and Low-light vision, no need to eat or sleep
- Heat (ex) An Azer's body radiates with the heat of their home plane. Damage dealt from unarmed strikes, wielded metallic weapons, and natural weapons deal 1 bonus point of fire damage.
- Spell Resistance 11 + Character Level
- +6 Natural Armor bonus to AC
- +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence Azers are easily as tough as their dwarven kin, and have a natural talent for craft and engineering to more than match them.
- Hit Dice: An Azer starts with two Outsider hit dice (2d8+2*Constitution modifier hit points, 5*(8+Int) skill points, +2 BAB, +3 all saves).
- Favored Class: Fire Mage and Knight
- Automatic Languages: Common and Ignan. Bonus languages: Abyssal, Auran, Aquan, Celestial, Draconic, Dwarven, Goblin, Infernal, Terran, and Undercommon.
- Level Adjustment: +0
- Effective Character Level: 2
|Effective Character Level||2 +|
|Favored Class||Fire Mage + and Knight +|
|Identifier||3.5e Race +|
|Level Adjustment||0 +|
|Racial Ability Adjustments||+2 Constitution + and +2 Intelligence +|
|Rated By||Eiji-kun +|
|Rating||Rating Pending +|
|Summary||Azers are a dwarf-like race of beings, hailing from the elemental plane of fire. +|