You have a message here. Also, messages left on subpages of user pages apparently don't trigger your new messages flag, which I did not know previously, and will now work around. - Tarkisflux 08:15, 17 December 2010 (UTC)
Revised Creature Size Bonuses
- Looked it over. Will leave a comment there. I'm writing this from a phone, so I can't be as thorough as I'd like right now. -IGTN 19:40, 6 January 2011 (UTC)
Tome of Battle II: Temple of Sublime Warfare
I had a sudden idea (which I will now copy pasta to all the owners of various homebrew disciplines). What if we made a sourcebook, we certainly have enough classes and disciplines to do so. Maybe we can get together on my user page and talk about a unifying theme like the whole Temple of Nine Swords thing. The title, I just made up... Temple of Sublime Warfare, or maybe Battlefield of the Sublime Blade, or whatever. Contact me and give me your thoughts. -- Eiji-kun 08:33, 4 April 2011 (UTC)
- Could be interesting. There are conceptual space problems with the number of disciplines out there, though. GitP had a project like this, they got up to like 50-some disciplines and no direction to take the project anywhere. I'm still waiting to hear back from some authors as to whether or not I can refactor some of their disciplines for the project, and I'm not sure if I would; I have enough gaming stuff on my plate. --IGTN 00:08, 5 April 2011 (UTC)
This page refers to information on the leadership page, so maybe you should have a direct link to the leadership page. hotlink the word leadership maybe?
- Done. --IGTN 07:57, 1 June 2011 (UTC)
I started on this before I noticed the Civil Libram that you were writing. I am going to keep working on mine until I hear from you, but as you were here first and have already written a crazy good neo-tome, I would be glad to hand it all over to you. If you want to roll all of my stuff into the Civil Libram, whenever you get around to working on it, I would be honored. And I am probably going to work a ton on this, as I am on spring break and have tons of free time.
- I've been on hiatus from writing the Feral Libram, which I will do before Civil Libram if I do either, for a huge long time. As it is, though, I'm convinced by an argument that the original Tome authors made that since the Tomes can't completely fix D&D, and have already matched the original core books in word count halfway through the series, you could save effort and have a better finished product by starting over. I can collaborate and share my notes on what was going to be in CL if you want them, though. --IGTN 07:08, 11 March 2012 (UTC)
- Are the notes the things here? Anything you've got would be great. I would contribute to the Feral Librim myself, but I know a lot more about politics and cities than I do about ecology and the wilderness. Anyways, I'm gonna keep working on this. If you ever decide to go back to working on these, I would be glad to contribute what I've written.
- Those are a summary of my actual notes, which are a bullet list on my computer along with a few things written up briefly (some feats and stuff, mostly) --IGTN 08:21, 11 March 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, any notes or material you've got would be amazing to have.
Two Pages for Genasi?
- The Elements Project is the earlier one. The Book of Elements is the one I'd use now. I guess the Elements Project one can get taken down or moved to a subpage of the BoE one if people think it's clutter. --IGTN 21:20, 29 July 2012 (UTC)
Here's some sandbox links. The race-specific racial feats are also sandboxed, since they are unusable without access to the race, and in the interest of avoiding clutter (and you'll likely have to change them given a rework of the race anyhow), they are here as well. Alas, this isn't even all sandboxed properly since main space pages aren't supposed to link to sandboxes since that kind of defeats the purpose of finding them in the main navigation. This was just a huge rabbit hole of a project to wrangle them this far. Everything here has redirects left in so finding things should be at least easier for you. --Ganteka Future (talk) 11:42, 9 January 2019 (MST)
- User:IGTN/Blazing Speed (3.5e Feat)
- User:IGTN/Hardiness of the Elements (3.5e Feat)
- User:IGTN/Hardiness of the Elements, Fighter-Level (3.5e Feat)
- User:IGTN/Uncanny Flexibility (3.5e Feat)
- User:IGTN/Unstoppable Force (3.5e Feat)
- User:IGTN/Primal Fortification (3.5e Feat)
- User:Anton Spohn/Para-Elemental Being (3.5e Feat) (Not yours, but relevant to everything here as well as a reference link for you)