|This article is based on material by:|
In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game game, rilmani are the exemplar race of the Concordant Domain of the Outlands. These outsiders represent true neutrality and focus on maintaining a balance throughout the multiverse.
They are the only beings (out of major deities) completely unhindered on the second level of magic cancellation near the Spire.
Types of Rilmani
Rilmani names are based on the alchemical sequence of metals. There is room for a seventh rilmani (stanach?) based on tin (stannum)
- Aurumach: (aurum, gold) The most powerful rilmani and the de facto leaders of the race.
- Abiorach: (a-bio: no life, maybe mercury) Agents that watch over the various elemental planes.
- Argenach: (argentum, silver) Maintain the Balance, particularly on the Material Plane.
- Cuprilach: (cuprum, copper) The spies and assassins of the rilmani.
- Ferrumach: (ferrum, iron) The countless minions of the rilmani.
- Plumach: (plumbum, lead) The common citizen of the Outlands, they are least powerful of the rilmani. They are a craft-oriented people, and are hard workers.
- Rich Baker (1995). Planescape Monstrous Compendium Appendix II. TSR. ISBN 0-7869-0173-X.
- Eric Cagle, Jesse Decker, James Jacobs, Erik Mona, Matthew Sernett, Chris Thomasson, James Wyatt (April 2003). Fiend Folio. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-2780-1.