From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
|This article is about Bugbear|
|For other uses of Bugbear, see Bugbear (disambiguation).|
|This material is published under the OGL|
Also see the bugbear creature listing.
- +4 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, –2 Charisma.
- Humanoid (Goblinoid)
- Medium: As a Medium creature, a bugbear has no special bonuses or penalties due to its size.
- A bugbear’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: A bugbear can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. It retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Racial Hit Dice: A bugbear begins with three levels of humanoid, which provide 3d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +2, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +1, Ref +3, and Will +1.
- Racial Skills: A bugbear’s humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 6 × (2 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Climb, Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Search, and Spot.
- Racial Feats: A bugbear’s humanoid levels give it two feats.
- +3 natural armor bonus.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A bugbear is automatically proficient with all simple weapons, light armor, and shields.
- +4 racial bonus on Move Silently checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Goblin.
- Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Orc.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +1
- Effective Character Level: 4