From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
The following variant rules will be used for one-shots:
- Characters begin with a Box of Alchemical Exchange in their inventory. It has been stamped with the symbol of the Clergy of Queastus.
- Characters of 1st and 2nd level count as 3rd level for the purpose of hit points and hit dice.
- Drinking a potion or applying an oil or poison is a bonus action or action.
- Healing Surges (DMG 266). When players use a healing surge, they take the Dodge action at the same time.
- Magic Missile - The damage of each missile is rolled separately and additional damage affects only one missile.
- Creatures within reach of an enemy (not only within 5') have disadvantage on ranged attacks.
- Melee attacks are always considered adjacent for getting advantage vs. prone targets.
- Moving away from a creature is considered leaving its reach.
- Recurring Saves
- Surprise Rounds
Ghostwheel's Homebrew (358 Articles)
| 5e Classes
|| Crusader, Exorcist, Mesmerist, Soulknife, Spirit Binder, Swordsage, Toxic Adept, Warblade, Warrior
| 5e Subclasses
|| Chi Blocker, Edgemaster, Sacrifice Domain, Soulknife, Way of the Dragon
| 5e Feats
|| Close Bond, Elemental Adept, Revised, Greater Magic Initiate
| 5e Races
| 5e Variant Rules
|| Extended Projects, Lingering Injuries, Shifting Luck, Strength as Damage Reduction, Variant Firearms, Variant Recurring Saves, Variant Surprise Rounds
| 5e Conditions
|| Dazed, Degeneration, Disoriented, Dizzy, Lame, Marked, Sluggish
| 3.5 Classes
|| Berserker, Cosplayer, Daywalker Paragon, Iaijutsu Master, Magus Portalus, Marshal, Rage Mage, Reaper, Sharpshooter, Spellthief, Pathfinder Variant, Thaumaturge, Toxinblade, Trapsmith, Xenophile
| 3.5 Feats
|| Access Divine Power, Access Divine Spells, Accomplished, Accurate Opportunist, Acolyte of the Skin, Adaptable Technique, Adjusted Accuracy, Aegis of Health, Tome, Arcane Champion, Assassinate, Augmented Thaumaturge, Barreling Charge, Bladeblast, Blood of Stone, Bolster Technique, Careful Movement, Charismatic Prodigy, Cleave, Grimoire, Close Miss, Combat Reflexes, Greater, Combat Reflexes, Grimoire, Combat Reflexes, Improved, Compensate for Size, Copy Technique, Cross-Style Training, Dabbler, Danger Intuition, Dash, Death From Afar, Defensive Roll, Defensive Strike, Deft Opportunist, Diehard, Grimoire, Distracting Barrage, Divine Stalker, Dragoon Charge, Endurance, Grimoire, Euphoric Blade, Expose Weakness, Extended Psychic Strike, Focused Energy, Fortune's Friend, Furious Blow, Gatecrasher, Gatling Spell, Goad, Greater Spellthief, Greater Spring Attack, Gripping Vise, Heavy Build, Heedful Charge, Hidden Manifestation, Hostile Mind, Improved Charge, Improved Mage Knight, Improved On Your Knees, Improved Wild Talent, Incredible Focus, Intervene, Intimidating Brute, Iron Tide, Know-It-All, Last to Fall, Living Weapon, Mage Knight, Magekiller, Tome, Mana Engine, Master Blaster, Master Creature Killer, Master of Concoctions, Metamana Fuel, Mystic Arts Synthesis, Mystic Theurge, On Your Knees, Overwhelming Blow, Penetrating Strike, Phantom Health, Pounce, Power Attack, Grimoire, Power Charge, Precise Marksman, Primal Enchanter, Psyblade, Purple Dragon Knight, Quick Reconnoiter, Ranged Feint, Ranged Flanking, Ranged Threat, Renewed Zealousness, Shadow Pounce, Sharpshooter, Shielded in Life, Short Haft, Skill Trick Mastery, Spell Cascade, Spell Parry, Spell Reflection, Spellcutting Strike, Spellthief, Spiritual Weapon... further results
| 3.5 Traits
|| Ambidextrous, Avenger, Exceptional Luck, Hulking Brute, Mixed Blood, Opportunist, Preacher, Psychic Potential, Radical Upbringing, Raised by Wolves, Sight Without Sight, Skilled, Trapspringer, Unnatural Aura, Unorthodox Tutelage, Versatile, Void Born
| Guide to Roles in the Party (3.5), Talk