User:XX the meme its Xx/Half-Dwarf (5e Race)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
|Rating box not supported outside of the main namespace.|
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
|“||half-dwarves are a combination of dwarves and humans||”|
HDs look like muscular humanoids with most of them having beards
strong as steel
HDs dwarven blood gives them more fortitude then a typical human
Half-dwarf Names =
Half dwarves typically have human or dwarvish names.
- Ability Score Increase. Two of choice gain +1 Constitution +2
- Age. Half-Dwarves typically live as long as a half-elf
- Alignment. most half dwarves are some sort of lawful alignment
- Size. most Half dwarves are the same height as humans but a bit shorter Your size is Medium.
- Speed. Your base walking speed is 30ft feet.
- Darkvision. Dark vision You can see in dim light within 50 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
- tough blood. you gain a adv on poison saves
- Tool profiency. You gain profiency with stonemasons tools or blacksmiths tools
- Dwarven toughness. your HP max increases by one and goes up by one for each level you get
- armor training. You gain profiency with heavy armor
- Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common,Dwarvish& and one extra language of your choice.