| Product Blurb
| Magic carpets, ghoulish victims, genies rising from the sand in a whirlwind of smoke and fire - such wonders, spun into tales by the fabled Scheherazade, enchanted a king for a thousand and one nights.
The AL-QADIM campaign will enchant role-players for a thousand and one more.
You are about to discover an exotic realm inspired by the tales of Sinbad, Ali Baba, and other classics from the Arabian Nights. The first in a series of products, this volume features everything DMs and players need to launch the AL-QADIM* campaign:
- New rules for adventure, including desert survival, turning the hand of Fate, and averting the mysterious power of the evil eye.
- New proficiencies, from camel-riding to haggling at the bazaar
- New spells and a unique realm of magic, featuring the provinces of flame, wind, sea, and sand
- An introduction to Zakhara, Land of Fate, a new setting for the AL-QADIM campaign
Your flying carpet awaits:
step aboard and let the magical journey begin.
* pronounced "ahl-kah-DEEM,"
meaning "the ancient"
This text is quoted from promotion material. Text and images are copyrighted by the original publisher.
Arabian Adventures is an accessory for the 2nd edition of the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, published in 1992.
Back to Main Page → Publication List → 2e Publications
Back to Main Page → DnD Encyclopedia → Campaign Settings → Al-Qadim
Back to Main Page → DnD Encyclopedia → Campaign Settings → Forgotten Realms