|This article is based on material by:|
During the Age of Despair, it is under under the dictatorship of the Blue Lady Kitiara Uth Matar. They are at war against Solamnia and their best spies are sent to Solanthus, Garnet and Caergoth to learn the opponent weaknesses.
With Sanction, they trade timber and wood related goods. They also trade mushrooms and herbs.
Lemish - Capital: During the Age of Despair, it is a small city with 10 873 inhabitants. It is under the rule of Lord Tyrian, a great fighter who is in a fact a doppelganger.
- Castle Camlargo
- Dun Ringhill
- Pine Rift
- Caves of Darkness
- Crusher's Bay
- Darkwoods: It is the ancient home of many sylvan creatures, such as dryads and nymphs. There is also a tribe of Kagonesti elf.
- Fang River
- Godsfell Woods: It is inhabited by the Treeshredder tribe of hobgoblins.
- Order of Majere Monastery
- Salarain River
- Southern Dargaard Mountains
- Seven Gods Highway
- Margaret Weis, Don Perrin, Jamie Chambers, Christopher Coyle (2003). Dragonlance Campaign Setting. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3086-1.
- Margaret Weis, Tracy Hickman, Jamie Chambers (2004). War of the Lance. Sovereign Press. ISBN 193156714X. pp.112 to 115.
- Douglas Niles (2005). Lord of the Rose. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN . p. 4, 294.
- Michael Williams (May 1992). The Oath and the Measure. TSR. ISBN 1-56076-336-1., p. 35, 132, 147, 169.
- Nancy Varian Berberick (May 2001). The Inheritance. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-1861-6. p. 97.
- Fifth Age: Book II. p. 70.
- Skip Williams (1996). Heroes of Steel. TSR. ISBN 0786905395. Book One, p. 92.