Circle of Dreams (5e)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
5th edition Pointer +
- Balm of the Summer Court
Hearth of Moonlight and Shadow
Walker in Dreams
Unofficial Description: This circle has close ties to the Feywild
Rule Tip: Temporary Hit Point's Don't Stack:   
If you have temporary hit points and receive more of them, you don’t add them together, unless a rule says you can. Instead, you decide which temporary hit points to keep. For more information on temporary hit points, see chapter 9 of the Player's Handbook (5e).
Sources and Notes
- Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford, et. al. (November 2017). Xanathar's Guide to Everything. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 9780786966110. p. 22-23.
- ↑ James Wyatt, Jeremy Crawford (20 November 2018). Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0786966599. p. 27.
- ↑ Ben Petrisor, Dan Dillon, Bill Benham, Jeremy Crawford, F. Wesley Schneider (14 January 2020). UA 2020 Subclasses Part 1. Wizards of the Coast.
- ↑ Ben Petrisor, Jeremy Crawford, Adam Lee, Dan Dillon, F. Wesley Schneider (24 February 2020). UA 2020 Subclasses Part 3. Wizards of the Coast.
- A deprecated version of this subclass was published in UA Druid.
Facts about "Circle of Dreams (5e)"
|Author||Xanathar's Guide to Everything +|
|Features||Balm of the Summer Court +, Hearth of Moonlight and Shadow +, Hidden Paths + and Walker in Dreams +|
|Publication||Xanathar's Guide to Everything +|
|Summary||This circle has close ties to the Feywild +|