Feline Shifter (3.5e Race)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Feline shifters are essentially a very attractive human with cat features. Most of the time a feline shifter displays their ears and tail, depending on the character. Female feline shifters can vary from being very cute to very badass. Most male feline shifters are very masculine, but not always.
Feline shifters are essentially half human, half feline, so they are unique to themselves, with a side of selfish, cunning, crafty curiosity.
Some Feline Shifters like to display different traits. Men usually show off their tail, and women their ears, sometimes both.
Depending on the type of feline shifter, where their home land is, and how much their feline influences them. Small feline shifters are friendly with most everyone, Medium usually friendly with most, but moreso with races around their home land, large feline shifts aren't very social, so they're only civil with races in their home land.
Feline shifters can be any alignment, but are usually chaotic due to their crafty and selfish nature.
Feline shifters home lands are where their wild counterparts are naturally found.
Feline shifters worship the Goddess Bastet.
Common, Animal Speak.
Feline shifters are names the same way human are, unless their parents gave the pet's names.
- +2 Strength or +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, +2 Charisma: Small and medium shifters gain +2 Dexterity while large shifters instead gain +2 Strength.
- Humanoid (Shapechanger)
- +2 natural armor
- Medium: No size related bonuses
- Feline Shifter base land speed is 30 feet: Small cat form: 15 ft, Medium cat form: 25 ft, Large cat form: 35 ft
- Claw/Swipe: Small: 1d4+1 melee damage, Medium: 1d6 mele damage, Large: 1d8 melee damage
- Bite: Small: 1d4 melee damage, Medium: 1d6 melee damage, Large: 1d8 melee damage
- Shift: Transforms from one form to the other, in battle it costs one round.
- Low-light vision: In either form feline shifters can see twice as far as humans in low light environments.
- Racial Bonuses: +2 Balance, Jump, Listen, Search, Spot and Move Silently, +1 Hide, Bluff, and Escape Artist, +2 to armor class when in feline form, -1 initiative rolls.
- Scent: In either form feline shifters can scent something upwind 60 ft, downwind 15 ft. If it is a strong scent they can smell it from twice the normal distance; over powering scents they can smell from three times the normal distance.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Animal Speak. Bonus Languages: Any language that is not secret. Bonus language is gained per 2 intelligence.
- Favored Class: Fighter, Rogue
- Level Adjustment: +0
- Effective Character Level: 1
|17 years||+ 1d4||+ 1d6||+ 1d8|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|30 years||50 years||70 years||+3d12 years|
|Large Cat Form||6' 4"||250 lb.||5' 10"||190 lb.|
|Medium Cat Form||5' 10"||175 lb.||5' 5"||140 lb.|
|Small Cat Form||5' 5"||120 lb.||5' 1"||100 lb.|
|Author||Melly noob +|
|Effective Character Level||1 +|
|Favored Class||Fighter + and Rogue +|
|Identifier||3.5e Race +|
|Level Adjustment||0 +|
|Racial Ability Adjustments||+2 Strength or +2 Dexterity +, +2 Constitution + and +2 Charisma +|
|Rated By||Ghostwheel + and Eiji-kun +|
|Rating||Rating Pending +|
|Title||Feline Shifter +|