This text is quoted from promotion material. Text and images are copyrighted by the original publisher.
SJS1 Goblins' Return is an adventure for the Spelljammer Campaign Setting.
It is an adventure for characters between levels seven and ten. It was published by TSR Inc. in 1991.
The Goblins' Return book is an adventure for four to six characters between 7th and 10th level. The action starts off with the players being invited onto a ship called the Constellation and then moves to Moragspace. The adventure is designed to lead into SJQ1 Heart of the Enemy, but there is an option for the action to finish in Greyspace instead.
- Chapter 1: The Mission
- Chapter 2: Events on Gamaro Base
- Chapter 3: Gamero Base Description
- Design Bruce Nesmith
- Editing Anne Brown
- Cover Art Kelly Freas
- Black & White Art: Mark Nelson
- Scro Mantis Ship Cover Art: Mark Nelson, Diesel
- Cartography: Diesel, Steve Beck
- Typography: Angelika Lokotz
- Graphic Design: Paul Hanchette
- Category:SJS1 (the SJS1 Goblin's Return category)
- Spelljammer reference: SJS1
- TSR reference: TSR 9343
- ISBN: 1-56076-149-0
- Goblins' Return at the TSR Archive
- Paul Westermeyer's review of 'SJS1 Goblins' Return' at Beyond the Moons (the official Spelljammer website)
- Purchase 'SJS1 Goblins' Return' PDF from DriveThruRPG
- Purchase 'SJS1 Goblins' Return' PDF from Paizo
- Purchase 'SJS1 Goblins' Return' PDF from RPGNow