Plasmoid Race (5e)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
5th edition Pointer +
Unofficial Description: Sentient ooze that can take on a humanoid-like shape.
Plasmoid Character Traits
- Creature Type. Ooze
- Ability Score Increase. Increase one ability score by 2 and another one by 1, or increase three different ability scores by 1
- Age. About a century
- Size. You choose the size when you select this race. Your size is Medium or Small.
- Speed. Your base speed is 30 ft. feet.
- Darkvision: You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
- Hold Breath.
- Natural Resilience.
- Shape Self.
- Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common plus one of your choice.
Sources and Notes
- ↑ Christopher Perkins, Jeremy Crawford, Sadie Lowry, Ari Levitch (16 August 2022). Astral Adventurer's Guide. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 978-0786968220. p. 14. Licensed: © Wizards of the Coast (used under 'fair use' clause).
- a deprecated version of this race was published in UA 2021 Travelers of the Multiverse.
Back to Main Page → 5e → Monster → Ooze
Back to Main Page → 5e → Race
Facts about "Plasmoid Race (5e)"
|Ability Mods||Increase one ability score by 2 and another one by 1, or increase three different ability scores by 1 +|
|Author||Astral Adventurer's Guide +|
|Features||Age +, Size +, Speed +, Darkvision 60 +, Amorphous +, Hold Breath +, Natural Resilience +, Shape Self + and Languages +|
|Is Lineage||true +|
|Is Race||true +|
|Publication||Astral Adventurer's Guide +|
|Race Name||Plasmoid +|
|Size||Medium or Small +|
|SortText||Plasmoid Race +|