|This material from the 5th edition SRD is published under the OGL|
Blur is a spell in 5th edition.
|Casting Time:||1 action|
|Duration:||Concentration, up to 1 minute|
|Casters:||Arcane Trickster, Artificer, Sorcerer, Wizard|
Your body becomes blurred, shifting and wavering to all who can see you. For the duration, any creature has disadvantage on attack rolls against you. An attacker is immune to this effect if it doesn’t rely on sight, as with blindsight, or can see through illusions, as with truesight.
Sources and Notes
- Wizards RPG Team (6 May 2015). SRD-OGL v5.1. Wizards of the Coast.
- expanded caster list in:
- Wizards RPG Team (19 August 2014). Player's Handbook. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0786965606. p. 98.
- Keith Baker, Ruty Rutenberg, Jeremy Crawford, Mike Mearls, Kate Welch (19 November 2019). Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron. Wizards of the Coast. p. 178.
- Keith Baker, James Wyatt, Jeremy Crawford (19 November 2019). Eberron Rising from the Last War. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 978-0-7869-6689-9. p. 56.
- Jeremy Crawford, Dan Dillon, Ben Petrisor, Taymoor Rehman (17 November 2020). Tasha's Cauldron of Everything. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 9780786967025. p. 12.