From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
|This article is about Human|
|For other uses of Human, see Human (disambiguation).|
|This material from the 5th edition SRD is published under the OGL|
Human is a playable race in 5th edition.
It’s hard to make generalizations about humans, but your human character has these traits.
- Ability Score Increase. Your ability scores each increase by +1.
- Age. Humans reach adulthood in their late teens and live less than a century.
- Alignment. Humans tend toward no particular alignment. The best and the worst are found among them.
- Size. Humans vary widely in height and build, from barely 5 feet to well over 6 feet tall. Your size is Medium.
- Speed. Your base speed is 30 feet.
- Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common and one extra language of your choice.. Humans typically learn the languages of other peoples they deal with, including obscure dialects. They are fond of sprinkling their speech with words borrowed from other tongues: Orc curses, Elvish musical expressions, Dwarvish military phrases, and so on.
Subraces and Variants
|This section exceeds the text of the SRD|
|Human Variant||Two of choice by +1 (Replaces Human Ability Score Increase)||Skills, Feat||Variant human stats that trades ability score increase for a feat.||Player's Handbook (5e)|
|Revenant (5e)/Human||Two of choice (replaces parent Ability Score Incease), Con +1||Relentless Nature||Undead character sent back to fulfill a task.||UA Gothic Heroes|