From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
|This material from the 5th edition SRD is published under the OGL|
As a rock gnome, you have a natural inventiveness and hardiness beyond that of other gnomes.
- Ability Score Increase. Constitution +1
- Artificer’s Lore. Whenever you make an Intelligence check related to magic items, alchemical objects, or technological devices, you can add twice your proficiency bonus, instead of any proficiency bonus you normally apply.
- Tinker. You have proficiency with artisan’s tools (tinker's tools). Using those tools, you can spend 1 hour and 10gp worth of materials to construct a Tiny clockwork device (AC 5, 1 hp). The device ceases to function after 24 hours (unless you spend 1 hour repairing it to keep the device functioning), or when you use your action to dismantle it; at that time you can reclaim the materials used to create it. You can have up to three such devices active at a time.
- When you create a device, choose one of the following options:
- Clockwork Toy: This toy is a clockwork animal, monster, or person, such as a frog, mouse, bird, dragon, or soldier. When placed on the ground, the toy moves 5 feet across the ground on each of your turns in a random direction. It makes noises as appropriate to the creature it represents.
- Fire Starter: The device produces a miniature flame, which you can use to light something like a candle, torch, or campfire. Using the device requires your action.
- Music Box: When opened, this music box plays a single song at a moderate volume. The box stops playing when it reaches the song’s end or when it is closed.
Facts about "Rock Gnome"
|Features||Artificer’s Lore + and Tinker +|
|Subrace Ability Mods||Con +1 +|
|Subrace Features||Artificer’s Lore + and Tinker +|
|Summary||Rock gnomes have a natural inventiveness and hardiness beyond that of other gnomes. +|
|Title||Rock Gnome +|