From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Also see the centaur creature listing.
A centaur is as big as a heavy horse, but much taller and slightly heavier. A centaur is about 7 feet tall and weighs about 2,100 pounds.
- +8 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +4 Constitution, –2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom.
- Monstrous Humanoid
- Large Quadruped: –1 penalty to Armor Class, –1 penalty on attack rolls, –4 penalty on Hide checks, +4 bonus on grapple checks, +4 bonus on ability checks made to resist being bull rushed, overran, or tripped, lifting and carrying limits three times those of Medium bipedal characters.
- Space/Reach: 10 feet/5 feet.
- A centaur’s base land speed is 50 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Racial Hit Dice: A centaur begins with four levels of monstrous humanoid, which provide 4d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +4, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +1, Ref +4, and Will +4.
- Racial Skills: A centaur’s monstrous humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 7 × (2 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Listen, Move Silently, Spot, and Survival.
- Racial Feats: A centaur’s monstrous humanoid levels give it two feats.
- +3 natural armor bonus.
- Natural Weapons: 2 hooves (1d6).
- Weapon Proficiency: A centaur is automatically proficient with all simple weapons, the longsword, and the longbow (including the composite longbow).
- Automatic Languages: Sylvan, Elven.
- Bonus Languages: Common, Gnome, Halfling.
- Favored Class: Ranger
- Level Adjustment: +2
- Effective Character Level: 6
Facts about "Centaurs (Race)"
|Effective Character Level||6 +|
|Favored Class||Ranger +|
|Level Adjustment||2 +|
|Racial Ability Adjustments||+8 Strength +, +4 Dexterity +, +4 Constitution +, –2 Intelligence + and +2 Wisdom +|
|Summary||A centaur is as big as a heavy horse, but much taller and slightly heavier. A centaur is about 7 feet tall and weighs about 2,100 pounds. +|
|Type||Monstrous Humanoid +|