|This material is published under the OGL|
Also see the goblin creature listing.
A goblin stands 3 to 3-1/2 feet tall and weigh 40 to 45 pounds. Its eyes are usually dull and glazed, varying in color from red to yellow. A goblin’s skin color ranges from yellow through any shade of orange to a deep red; usually all members of a single tribe are about the same color. Goblins wear clothing of dark leather, tending toward drab, soiled-looking colors.
- –2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, –2 Charisma.
- Humanoid (Goblinoid)
- Small: As a Small creature, a goblin gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –4 size penalty on special attack (bull rushes, grapples, overruns, and trips) checks, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but it uses smaller weapons than humans use, and its lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- A goblin’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- +4 racial bonus on Move Silently checks and Ride checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Goblin.
- Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Orc.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +0
- Effective Character Level: 1
|Effective Character Level||1 +|
|Favored Class||Rogue +|
|Level Adjustment||0 +|
|Racial Ability Adjustments||–2 Strength +, +2 Dexterity + and –2 Charisma +|
|Summary||A goblin stands 3 to 3-1/2 feet tall and weigh 40 to 45 pounds. +|