Talk:Last to Fall (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
|Foxwarrior is neutral on this article and rated it 2 of 4.|
| It's a fun feat, but two of the three clauses are hopelessly breakable.
Such a kludgy Special.
- What happens when two people in the party have this feat? Neither will fall because the other party member hasn't fallen. Loophole found? -- Eiji-kun 22:32, 15 March 2011 (UTC)
- Fixed. --Ghostwheel 03:43, 16 March 2011 (UTC)
- Fix can work, but is a bit unsatisfying. A different suggestion- they remain standing so long as one party member is over 0 hp. Thus even if everyone had Last to Fall, once the party en masse is in the negatives, they all drop. Thoughts? -- Eiji-kun 04:29, 16 March 2011 (UTC)
- What's unsatisfying about it? And what's the difference between your suggestion and the one I edited it to? --Ghostwheel 11:53, 16 March 2011 (UTC)
- Different now, so my memory is a but fuzzy, but I believe you just added "The DM can stop you if it looks like you're breaking the game" which, well, works, but isn't satisfying. Anyway looks fine now, got the 0 hp clause in there. -- Eiji-kun 14:59, 16 March 2011 (UTC)