A (Brief) Introduction
Been playing D&D for over 10 years, haven't been active or posted much of the homebrewing I've done for awhile but I'm starting to put it up here again. For those of you who haven't met me way back when, I'm Australian, which means timezones are a bitch so I won't really be around when the vast majority of the site is.
- Cerebral Animator (3.5e Prestige Class) For all those Psions who wanted to take Necromancy as a major.
- Crimson Inheritor (3.5e Prestige Class) The blood of both demons and dragons fuels your power, and now you understand how to benefit greatly by combining both your ancestor's blood.
- Avenger (3.5e Class) Your discipline and devotion to your god make you a force to be reckoned with and your hatred for your gods enemies is something that could unnerve even the most stalwart heretic.
Alternate Class Features
- Threatening Threat (3.5e Alternate Class Feature) An alternate form of threat that has DR and more damage on critical hits.
- Powerful Grip (3.5e Feat) Monkey Grip 2.0!!
- Stalking Ambusher (3.5e Feat) Allows you to meld the rogue and ranger classes together.
- Thieving Warden (3.5e Feat) Allows further melding of the rogue and ranger classes to the point where they seem to become the same class.
- Full Moon Stance (3.5e Feat) For those interested in drawing their sword in new and interesting ways.
- Charismatic Blood (3.5e Feat) Your ancestors had a lot in common with rich people, except for the scales, rich people usually don't have those.
- Expanded Learning (3.5e Feat) Although members of your profession usually like to learn new things, you like to learn even more new things.
- Always Learning (3.5e Feat) You like to learn new spells, even when you really shouldn't, but oh well.
- One-Eye (3.5e Flaw) Pretty self-explanatory.
Weapons & Relevant Stuff
- Katana (3.5e Equipment) Because Katanas are Underpowered in D&D.
- Short Scythe (3.5e Equipment) For those who wanted to wield a shorter version of everyones favorite death-dealing weapon, or possibly two.
- Cross Spear (3.5e Equipment) A spear that is quite deadly in the right hands, and that looks quite fearsome.
- Pata (3.5e Equipment) An enclosed gauntlet with a blade poking out of the fist.
- Ruffian (5e Subclass) A brutish rogue, one who fights more through strength and intimidation then through cunning and agility.
- Mountebank (5e Subclass) A cunning rogue, one who sold their soul to powerful fiends for power.
- Luck Domain (5e Subclass) A cleric who worships a god of fortune, seeking to control the force of luck.
Favorite Chat Quotes
Quantumboost: Santa is dead. But he lives on in all our hearts due to a horrible necromantic curse laid upon humanity
Ganteka: at least I didn't end up with the cursed "ring of spell turning" in which the wearer was forced to spin in a circle and spell out T U R N I N G.
Ganteka: being under the compulsion that the ring would actually work instead of making that happen
TK-Squared: That's not even a real sentence, man.
Jackie: you're mom's not even a real sentence....
Magnamune: I'm aware of that
Ganteka: Your sentence isn't even a real... damn, I suck at this
Jackie:Your sentence isn't even a real mom!
BitchSlappingPimpJotz: Hands off the merchandise!
ChampionBitchCid: looking is free, touching is moolah
Havvy: I'm doing well. I read through the 5e basic rules yesterday.
Foxwarrior: and yet you're still doing well.