Blind Fighting (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- +0: You may reroll your miss chances caused by concealment.
- +1: While impaired visually, you may move your normal speed without difficulty.
- +6: You have Blindsense out to 60', this allows you to know the location of all creatures within 60'.
- +11: You have Tremorsense out to 120', this allows you to "see" anything within 120' that is touching the earth.
- +16: You cannot be caught flat footed.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Scaling Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Tome Material → Combat Feats