3.5e Character Options
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Add your own character option to Dungeons & Dragons Wiki by clicking the link and following the instructions.
Homebrew Character Options
- Low balance / Moderate balance / High balance / Very High balance / Unquantifiable balance
- Not every adventurer brings the same options to the fight.
- For games that are done with feat chains (note — substantially stronger than standalone feats).
- Some adventurers have serious problems.
- It's the minor things that help set you apart.
- New and expanded skills to invest points in.
- Things to spend your skill points on after level 5.
- The powers that a god can bestow upon his chosen are many.
- Universal concepts that specialized psionic characters can tap into.
- Not every ranger casts spells, and not every paladin is LG.
- Sometimes elven wizards cast differently than the rest of us.
- Occasionally your lineage matters as much as your career.