|This article is based on material by:|
Mina is a character in the later history of Krynn who was a general and High Priestess of the One God (Takhisis) during the War of Souls. She has short dark red hair and hypnotizing amber eyes. Mina also has high cheekbones and a sharp chin. Mina knew how to speak at least the Silvanesti Elven as a language.
She has forgotten her early childhood and was found clinging to a shipwreck by a boat. Goldmoon raises her and acts as her surrogate mother during the Age of Mortals. She later becomes a High Priestess of Chemosh and discovers that she is one of the Gods of Light. She is named the God of Tears when she awake in 404 AC.
|PANTHEON OF DRAGONLANCE|
- Margaret Weis, Christopher Coyle, Jamie Chambers (2003). Age of Mortals. Sovereign Press. ISBN 1931567107.
- Steve Miller (1998) Citadel of Light. TSR. ISBN 0786907487.
- Richard A. Knaak (2006). Empire of Blood. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3978-8). p.32.
- Margaret Weis, Tracy Hickman (March 2000). Dragons of a Fallen Sun. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN .
- Margaret Weis, Tracy Hickman (April 2001). Dragons of a Lost Star. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-2706-2.
- Margaret Weis, Tracy Hickman (January 2001). Dragons of a Vanished Moon. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-2950-2.
- Margaret Weis (31 January 2004). Amber and Ashes. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0786932589.
- Margaret Weis (2006). Amber and Iron. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0786940867.
- Margaret Weis (2008). Amber and Blood. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-5001-3.
- There is an article about Mina at the Lexicon of Dragonlance Nexus.
- There is an article about Mina at Wikipedia.