A race of human descended from entities known as the Dragon-Kirin who protected artifacts of great powers in the meteor-blasted land of Mitah. The humans who served the Dragon-Kirin eventually interbred with them, which lead to a human subrace with extraordinary resilience and several inherent magical abilities. They however possess less versatility compared to ordinary humans, which is more than compensated by their natural abilities and toughness.
In appearance, Mitahnese are very much in-line with pure humans, the only glaring exception is their dull golden eyes. They otherwise typically look like humans from the region, with black hairs and various skin tones ranging from pale to light brown. If a Mitahnese has a normal human parent they can take from either parent equally, but typically take on the ability of a Mitahnese human.
- +2 to any attribute: The humans from Mitah are versatile individuals who can walk any path in life.
- Humanoid (Dragonblooded, Human): The Mitahnese are said to be descended from the Dragon-Kirin of Mitah, and thus possess dragonblood while still being human.
- Medium: As a Medium creature, a mitahnese human has no special bonuses or penalties due to its size.
- Mitahnese Human base land speed is 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: A mitahnese human can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Mitahnese Humans gain a +2 bonus on saving throws against magical sleep effect and effect which would leave them paralyzed.
- Bloodline Vitality (Ex): The Mitahnese possess the blood of their dragon ancestors and show little sign of it. Their blood however grant them incredible vitality and skills, granting them an extra hit points and skill point per level (skill points multiplied by at 1st level as normal) and Rapid Healing 1. Their great vitality grant them the ability to automatically stabilize after the 3rd round of dying.
- Dragonblood Surge (Su): Once per day a Mitahnese Human of 4th level or higher can reach for her inner energy and unleash a burst of force as a swift action, healing herself twice her character level. The blast of energy forces all adjacent creatures or large size or smaller to make a Fortitude save or be pushed 10 feet away from her and fall Prone. Once this ability is used it leaves the mitahnese exhausted for 3 rounds. The Save DC is Charisma-based.
- If a Mitanese possess levels in sorcerer she may instead cast a spell with a casting time of a standard action or less as a swift action by spending her Dragonblood Surge. Much like the normal use, this leaves her Exhausted for 3 rounds. The spell must be at least two levels below her highest level spell known.
Table: Random Starting Ages
Table: Aging Effects
| Middle Age1
|| Maximum Age
|| + years
Table: Random Height and Weight
|| Base Height
|| Height Modifier
|| Base Weight
|| Weight Modifier
|| ' "
|| × () lb.
|| ' "
|| × () lb.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races
Leziad's Homebrew (3445 Articles)