Neritan (3.5e Race)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
The Island people of water!
Cheerful, giving, and humble are the words most commonly used for The people of Nerita
Shorter than other humans, and have a rather dark skin tone. Most commonly have blue to green eyes and black to silver hair.
Naritans get along with almost all races, They don't often get along with Nevan or Paiytans do to their nature of burning and freezing things.
Always lawful. Usually good.
They Prefer Warm, Humid, Tropical islands.
They worship a pantheon of the sea, at open Shrines set at the bay. Very rarely are there full temples
Common, Neritan, Aquan
Hawaiian Style names.
- +2 Char. -2 Str. to any attribute
- Medium: As a Medium creature, a neritans has no special bonuses or penalties due to its size.
- Neritans base land speed is 30 feet.
- Watery form: Watery Form: Will save DC: 10 to change back and forth from a 5ft wide 1in tall puddle. you can only take move actions as this puddle. how ever if you are consumed in this form you may make a will save (DC determined by GM) to escape the body and reform. you can only reform when there is room for you to. if you are separated from a part of your puddle and try to reform you may lose a body part. If you fail the save 3 times in a row for fighting consumption you will begin taking 1d3 con damage til you win or end up everyday water.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Neritan
- Bonus Languages: Aquan, Samatan, Gallun
- Favored Class: Bard, Cleric
- Level Adjustment: +1?
- Effective Character Level: 1
|Like humans years||+||+||+|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Author||Michael Groomes +|
|Effective Character Level||1 +|
|Favored Class||Bard + and Cleric +|
|Identifier||3.5e Race +|
|Level Adjustment||1? +|
|Racial Ability Adjustments||+2 Char. -2 Str. Any Attribute +|
|Summary||The Island people of water! +|