Pseudonaught (3.5e Class)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
|Derrick Umbren, a Human Half-Fiend Pseudonaught.|
- 1 Pseudonaught
- 1.1 Making a Pseudonaught
- 1.2 Campaign Information
A pseudonaught is someone infinitely dangerous, someone who should be avoided at all costs, someone who shouldn't even be in existance. The existance of pseudonaughts is an offense against the entirety of existance, for they disregard it, tear through it, and reach into whats beyond. Pseudonaughts are individuals who are able to exist partially in something paradoxial, something that isn't real, yet still is, and allow it to use their body as a bridge into that that does exist, channeling raw unexistance, wielding terrible powers, and perverting their very existance with it in the process.
Making a Pseudonaught
Pseudonaughts are powerful foes upon the battlefield, who can turn the warground itself on it's head with but a thought, who can tear the world assunder with mere pushes of will power, or who can drive men mad with but a glance. They are warriors who can hold their own remarkably well in battle, and often can come out victorious. A pseudonaught is truly a versatile enemy to face, one that shouldn't be cast aside lightly.
Abilities: To a pseudonaught, Wisdom is the single most important ability score to invest in, considering that most of their class features hinge on it. Strength is also a very important to pseudonaughts, so that they can hold their own in combat. Next, in order of importance to a pseudonaught, come Dexterity and Constitution, so that they can increase both their AC and their hp. The least important ability scores to a pseudonaught are Intelligence and Charisma, though, they both can be useful to a skil oriented pseudonaught.
Starting Gold: 4d4×10 gp (100 gp).
|1st||+1||+2||+0||+2||Vagary, Walk the Endless|
|2nd||+2||+3||+0||+3||Unreal Rend +1|
|3rd||+3||+3||+1||+3||Damage Reduction 1/-|
|4th||+4||+4||+1||+4||Unreal Rend +2|
|5th||+5||+4||+1||+4||Expanded Vagary, Uncanny Dodge|
|6th||+6/+1||+5||+2||+5||Damage Reduction 2/-, Unreal Rend +3|
|8th||+8/+3||+6||+2||+6||Unreal Rend +4|
|9th||+9/+4||+6||+3||+6||Damage Reduction 3/- , Greater Vagary|
|10th||+10/+5||+7||+3||+7||Improved Uncanny Dodge, Unreal Rend +5|
|12th||+12/+7/+2||+8||+4||+8||Damage Reduction 4/-, Unreal Rend +6|
|14th||+14/+9/+4||+9||+4||+9||Unreal Rend +7|
|15th||+15/+10/+5||+9||+5||+9||Damage Reduction 5/-|
|16th||+16/+11/+6/+1||+10||+5||+10||Unreal Rend +8|
|18th||+18/+13/+8/+3||+11||+6||+11||Damage Reduction 6/-, Unreal Rend +9|
|20th||+20/+15/+10/+5||+12||+6||+12||Unreal Rend +10|
Class Skills (4 + Int modifier per level, ×4 at 1st level)
All of the following are class features of the pseudonaught.
Vagary (Ex): A pseudonaught is someone who can unleash unexistance in a burst around themselves, changed the world in terrifying ways. As a move action that is usable once per encounter, a pseudonaught may unleash his vagary. At first level a pseudonaught selects a single effect from the list of vagary effects below, from that point on, whenever he activates his vagary, it takes this effect. When a pseudonaught activates his vagary, he may select a number of individuals within it's range equal to or less than his Wisdom modifier, and shield them from it's effects. Please note that any range mentioned in a vagary effect is a 60 foot radius burst centered on the pseudonaught, any duration mentioned is (3 + the pseudonaught's Wisdom modifier), any saving throw mentioned has a DC equal to (10 + half the pseudonaught's HD + the pseudonaught's Wisdom modifier), any damage dealt by a pseudonaught's vagary is considered damage from a force effect, and the pseudonaught is completely immune to the effects of his own vagary.
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, it distorts reality within it's range, creating an area of continual warping space for the duration of the vagary. Any creature inside this area gains a 20% miss chance to attacks they make, as others seem to dissapear and the world distorts around them. The pseudonaught does not suffer this miss chance.
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, it unleashes an unbearably terrible force that floods the minds of those who experience it, overwhelming mental barriers and perceptive abilities. Any creature inside the area of the vagary when it's activated must make a Fortitude save or become sickened for the duration of the vagary.
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, a gate into the unreal is opened, driving men past their breaking point as they attempt to comprehend the impossibilities presented to them. Any creature inside the area of the vagary when it's activated must make a Will save or become fatigued for the duration of the vagary.
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, his mind expands, infecting the mental capacities of those who attempt to stand before him. Any creature inside the area of the vagary when it's activated takes a penalty to AC equal to the pseudonaught's Wisdom modifier for the duration of the vagary.
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, his mind expands, spreading into the bodies and souls of those who attempt to stand before him. Any creature inside the area of the vagary when it's activated takes a penalty to damage rolls equal to the pseudonaught's Wisdom modifier for the duration of the vagary.
Walk the Endless (Ex): A pseudonaughts is able to channels the forces of unexistance through his very veins, granting him protection that nothing can surmount to. A pseudonaught adds his Wisdom bonus (if any) as a deflection bonus to his AC. If the pseudonaught is wearing a piece of armor that has a maximum Dex bonus, then the deflection bonus is restricted by this maximum Dex bonus in the same way his Dex bonus is restricted by it.
Unreal Rend: To a pseudonaught, the physical world is fragile, and easy to bring to an end, all that is needed is to introduce it to it's opposite. At second level, a pseudonaught gains the ability to designate any attack he makes as an unreal rend by sacrificing (1 + the pseudonaught's Wisdom modifier) hit points. A unreal rend is resolved as a normal attack, but adds +1, and the pseudonaughts Wisdom modifier, as a distortion bonus to both attack roll and damage. The distortion bonus to attack roll and damage this class feature grants, and the hit point cost required to make an attack an unreal rend, each increases by 1 at every two level after 2nd (4th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 12th, etc.).
Damage Reduction (Ex): At third level, a pseudonaught gains Damage Reduction. Subtract one from the damage the pseudonaught takes each time he is dealt damage from a weapon or a natural attack. At every three pseudonaught levels thereafter (6th, 9th, 12th, etc.), this damage reduction rises by one point. Damage Reduction can reduce damage to 0 but not below 0.
Expanded Vagary: As a pseudonaught grows, the forces he is able to channel expand and heighten, allowing him to become even more powerful upon the battlefield. At fifth level, a pseudonaught selects a single additional effect from the list of vagary effects above. His vagary now takes both that effect, and the effect he chose at first level whenever he activates it.
At thirteenth level, a pseudonaught selects either an effect from the list of vagary effects above, or the list of greater vagary effects below. His vagary now takes this effect, and any effect it may have taken before, whenever he activates it.
Uncanny Dodge (Ex): A pseudonaught is able to feel the flow of the feild of battle with an unnatural ease, actually being able to know an attack is coming without being able to see it. At fifth level, a pseudonaught can react to danger before his senses would normally allow him to do so. He retains his Dexterity bonus to AC (if any) even if he is caught flat-footed or struck by an invisible attacker. However, he still loses his Dexterity bonus to AC if immobilized.
Anticipate: Eventually, a pseudonaught learns to feel the flow of a battle before it even begins. At seventh level, a pseudonaught gains the ability to act normally in a surprise round, no matter the circumstances.
Greater Vagary (Ex): A pseudonaught eventually masters his connection with that which isn't real to such a degree, that the force's he can channel enter an entirely new tier. At ninth level, a pseudonaught selects a single effect from the list of greater vagary effects below. His vagary now takes both the selected effect, and any effect it may have taken before, whenever he activates it.
Greater Vagary Effects
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, he unhinges reality in a way, and tears men assunder, mind, body, and soul. Any creature inside the area of the vagary when it's activated must make a Fortitude save or take 1d6 damage per pseudnaught level. This also affects objects and creatures without Constitution scores.
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, the fabric of space-time is twisted almost beyond it's breaking point, creating a mockery of reality in it's place for the duration of the vagary. Within this area, 10 feet of movement only moves a creature one square. The pseudonaught is not affected by this restriction.
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, he creates a subtle shift in the flow of existance, creating an unreal slip in the minds of those within it's range for the duration of the vagary. Creatures within this area are unable to take attacks of opportunity as long as they remain within it's range. The pseudonaught is not affected by this effect.
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, he rips a hole into unreality within the souls of every entity that is unfortunate enough to be near the pseudonaught when he uses his vagary. Any creature inside the area of the vagary when it's activated must make a Reflex save or have an impossible force grab ahold of them, and deal them (the pseudonaughts Wisdom modifier)d6 damage at the beginning of their turn each round, for the duration of the vagary.
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, the world trembles, before an explosion of nothingness surge's forth, engulfing the minds and bodies of those who are to witness it. Any creature inside the area of the vagary when it's activated must make a Fortitude save or become exhausted for the duration of the vagary.
Improved Uncanny Dodge (Ex): A pseudonaught seems to be so focused at times, that nothing, truly nothing can catch them off gaurd. A pseudonaught of tenth level or higher can no longer be flanked. This defense denies a rogue the ability to sneak attack the character by flanking him, unless the rogue has at least four more rogue levels than the pseudonaught.
Fearless: When you've seen past the real, nothing can scare you anymore. A pseudonaught of at least eleventh level is immune to all fear effects.
Prime Vagary (Ex): A pseudonaught eventually pulls so much power from his tie with the unreal that he can bring forces to bear that no other living being can comprehend. At seventeeth level, a pseudonaught selects a single effect from the list of prime vagary effects below. His vagary now takes both the selected effect, and any effect it may have taken before, whenever he activates it.
Prime Vagary Effects
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, he derails the very basis of existance, crushing things within his sight by merely willing it to be so. Any creature inside the area of the vagary when it's activated must make a Fortitude save or take 6 damage per pseudnaught level. This also affects objects and creatures without Constitution scores.
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, he unleashes titanic forces that rend the fabric of physics unto the breaking point, creating a hole in common logic in the fabric of known reality. The area within his vagary when he activates it is considered an antimagic field for all intents and purposes for the duration of the vagary. The pseudonaught is not affected by this restriction, though objects he may carry, are.
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, existance is folded, allowing the forces of nothingness to surge and flow freely into it, utterly destroying the minds of those who are unfortunate to witness such an event. Any creature inside the area of the vagary when it's activated must make a Will save or be affected as though by the feeblemind spell for the duration of the vagary.
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, he contaminates reality, turning it into a virulent pool of impossible energies for the duration of the vagary. Within this area, any creature who moves 10 feet or more must make a Reflex save or take (the pseudonaughts Wisdom modifier)d6 damage for every 10 feet they moved. The pseudonaught is not subject to this damage.
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, he taps into that which does not exist, and, instead of pulling it into the real world, he pulls the real world into it, throwing it across entire worlds with but an effort of will. When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, all creatures within it are teleported to a location the pseudonaught has been to before, that the pseudoanught selects. All creatures are teleported to the same location, and are orientated in regards to each other in the same way they were before the vagary was activated, unless that would have a creature appear within an object or another creature, in which case, that creature is shunted off to the closest available sqaure in the direction of the pseudonaught. The pseudonaught is teleported as well, and he is not able to shield individuals from this vagary effect. There is no saving throw against this effect.
Unbreakable (Ex): Pseudonaughts deal, almost on a daily basis, with forces that should not even exist, this fact eventually turns the pseudonaughts body into a something that is nigh indestructable. At nineteenth level, a pseudonaught gains immunity to nonlethal damage, with only one exception: if a pseudonaught has regeneration of any kind, then he still takes nonlethal damage that would normally be lethal damage if it weren't for the regeneration.
|21st||Damage Reduction 7/-, Expanded Vagary|
|22nd||Unreal Rend +11|
|24th||Damage Reduction 8/-, Unreal Rend +12|
|26th||Bonus Feat, Unreal Rend +13|
|27th||Damage Reduction 9/-|
|28th||Unreal Rend +14|
|29th||Bonus Feat, Expanded Vagary|
|30th||Damage Reduction 10/-, Fractility, Unreal Rend +15|
4 + Int modifier skill points per level.
Expanded Vagary: At twenty-first level, a pseudonaught selects a single additional an effect from either the list of vagary effects, the list of greater vagary effects, or the list of prime vagary effects. His vagary now takes this effect, and any effect it may have taken before, whenever he activates it.
At twenty-ninth level, a pseudonaught selects a single additional an effect from either the list of vagary effects, the list of greater vagary effects, the list of prime vagary effects, or the list of supreme vagary effects. His vagary now takes this effect, and any effect it may have taken before, whenever he activates it.
Unreal Rend: The distortion bonus to attack roll and damage granted by the unreal rend class feature, and the hit point cost required to make an attack an unreal rend, each increases by 1 at every two level after 20th level.
Supreme Vagary (Ex): After a time, a pseudonaught will learn the way the core of nothing feels, and learn to emmerse himself within it, let it swallow him, just to become one with it, and wield forces beyond the mundane limits of existance. At twenty-fifth level, a pseudonaught selects a single effect from the list of supreme vagary effects below. His vagary now takes both the selected effect, and any effect it may have taken before, whenever he activates it.
Supreme Vagary Effects
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, he allows the fabric of the unreal to break free, and overwhelm anthing with an impossible force. When the pseudonaught gains this vagary effect, he selects another vagary effect that allows a saving throw, that vagary effect no longer offers a saving throw.
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, he saturates reality with the essence of nothing, and tears upon physics for longer with it. If a pseudonaught selects this vagary effect, the duration of his vagary is extended to be 1 minute per pseudonaught level.
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, he shatters the border between the unreal and the real, and lets it's endless power pour forth. If a pseudonaught selects this vagary effect, the range of his vagary is tripled, making it have a radius of 180 feet, instead of 60 feet.
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, he undoes time by a degree, and reverses it to the point that he does not actually take any time to activate. If a pseudonaught selects this vagary effect, his vagary takes a swift action that is usable freely, and is not once per encounter.
- When the pseudonaught activates his vagary, reality is commanded into his hands, allowing him to fool it, and throw his form into a false position. If a pseudonaught selects this vagary effect, his vagary no longer needs to be centered on him, but can be centered on any point in space within (25 feet + 5 feet/2 pseudonaught levels) of him.
Fractility (Ex): Eventually, a pseudonaught has become so much a part of unexistance, that reality cannot tell where the abomination ends, and where the falsity begins. At thirtieth level, a pseudonaught is in constant contact with non-reality, and is effectively a part of it. At this level, a pseudonaught becomes incapable of dying. Though, should he be reduced to −10 hit points or lower, his body is too mangled for him to use anymore, and he cannot take any actions a corpse wouldn't normally be able to. While the pseudonaught's body is in this state, his soul still inhabits his body, and it therefore cannot be raised as an undead. Although, the pseudonaughts soul can still be removed from his body (allowing energy drain, negative levels, level loss, and other magic effects that affect the soul to still be able to kill/affect him). In this eventuality, his body becomes like any other corpse. The pseudonaught can still recover from being below −10 hit points, no matter how much damage his body sustains, as long as someone makes an appropriate heal check to help him do so. A pseudonaght cannot recover from being below −10 hit points without external help. If the pseudonaught has the diehard feat, he is still aware of the world around him after he reaches −10 hit points, but still cannot take any actions a corpse would not be able to take.
Bonus Feats : The epic pseudonaught gains a bonus feat (selected from the list of epic pseudonaught bonus feats) every three levels after 20th.
Epic Pseudonaught Bonus Feat List: Armor Skin, Damage Reduction, Devastating Critical, Dire Charge, Energy Resistance, Epic Prowess, Epic Toughness, Improved Combat Reflexes, Overwhelming Critical, Perfect Two-Weapon Fighting, Spellcasting Harrier, Superior Initiative, Two-Weapon Rend, Uncanny Accuracy.
Armor: Scale Mail.
Skill Selection: Pick a number of skills equal to 4 + Int modifier.
Feat: Improved Initiative.
Gold: 0 gp.
Playing a Pseudonaught
Religion: Pseudonaughts, by virtue of being pseudonaughts, are all but incapable of following a religion. For, from the perspective of a pseudonaught, deities are merely a part of a reality, that they care nothing for. Though, it is said that some pseudonaughts worship nothingness as another would a god or philosophy. While this may seem to be accurate, it is actually impossible, for nothingness, by virtue of being nothingness, is nothingness. Although, in certain situations, a pseudonaught could actually wish to follow a god, and simply uses nothingness to enforce the laws of said god, or to otherwise help them in their endeavors.
Other Classes: Pseudonaughts are strange warriors that seem to take traits from many other classes, and put them to use in their own way. For example, they fight upon the frontlines of the battelfield, and can often relate to and get along with other warriors, such as fighters and barbarians. They also, due to their many strange abilities, share traits with wizards, sorcerers, and clerics, and can find themselves enjoying their company greatly.
Combat: Pseudonaughts are formidable entities in a battle, what with their ability to decimate the minds and physicalities of others with but an effort of will. In battle, a pseudonaught will tend to rely on the enormous range of their vagary ability to keep them safe, and far from the enemy if at all possible. Though, if they find themselves forced into close quarters combat, they are not helpless, but tend to focus on killing their enemy before they have any chance to retaliate, instead of falling into the defensive. Pseudonaughts are truly great warriors upon the battlefield.
Advancement: Pseudonaughts always have many paths open to them to advance along, from the most terrible, and unsettling of routes, to the slowest, calmest avenues one could find. Should they seek to deviate from the path of the pseudonaught, there are many options open from them to take. For example, a pseudonaught who finds himself relying on skills in his life, may seek to take levels in horizon walker, and improve their ability in certain skills. Or, a pseudonaught who focuses on harming individual creatures may seek to take levels in assassin. Further still, a pseudonaught who focuses on their martial ability upon the battlefield may wish to take levels in metahand.
Pseudonaughts in the World
|“||What do you mean "Real"?||”|
|—Setha Lanur, Jann Pseudonaught|
Pseudonaughts tend to be strange, cryptic individuals who can fit into the role of the 'world ender' with ease, and find themselves striking fear into the hearts of their foes without even attempting to. Due to this fact, a pseudonaught is usually found on the battlefield, unleashing his vagary within the heart of the foe, and driving hundreds of creatures mad with their sheer presence. On top of this, pseudonaughts can be found on any kind of warground, from the wind swept and stormy naval battles far out at sea, where they destroy entire ships with a mere effort of will, to the silent, perfectly still realm of a extraplanar hell, where they terrify ever the demons that live within such a place, with the sheer force of un-existance.
Daily Life: Life on a day-to-day basis can be rather unusual for a pseudonaught, for they aren't like other beings, who are tied to and can only comprehend what exists. No, they are more than that, they can comprehend the undone, the impossible, the unexistant. A paticular pseudonaught could possibly consider any living being who doesn't know about non-reality to be worthless, and insignificant, making them very distant, unpleasant individuals. Though, at the same time, a pseudonaught could be very socially active, and attempt to enlighten people about unexistance.
Notables: Eric Grimioss, Male Human Pseudonaught: Only being to ever actually make a pilgrimage into unexistance, and return, still existing.
Aven Mara, Female Lizardfolk Pseudonaught: Ended a nation, and millions of lives, in a single day.
Rizyt, Male Satyr Pseudonaught: Enigmatic creature reported to have took part in many battles, several hundred years apart.
Organizations: Pseudonaughts are not the kind to join an organization on a whim, for they are not of reality, and have a hard time relating to such a restricting place. Though, an pseudonaught could potentially seek to join an organization that has the goal in mind to destroy all of reality, to enslave it, or to divulge all of unreality into it. Of course, it could come to pass that a pseudonaught would seek to create their own organization that could possibly train pseudonaughts, and enlighten them to the existance of unreality, or perhaps collect great forces of power to feed to the great nothingness.
NPC Reactions: An pseudonaught can be rather easy to pick out of a line up, simply because their mere existance is corrupt, and this makes them, somewhat recognizable. Though, it is uncommon for a person to actually realize what a pseudonaught is at first glance, they only realize that the pseudonaught isn't correct, that there is something wrong with them, something terrible. Though, regardless of wether a person recognizes a pseudonaught for what they are or not, the reaction is the same, fear, or, rarely, reverence.
Characters with ranks in knowledge (the planes) can research pseudonaughts to learn more about them. When a character makes a skill check, read or paraphrase the following, including information from lower DCs.
|5||A pseudonaught is a creature a with corrupt existance.|
|10||A pseudonaught is something that is in touch with something terrible.|
|15||Pseudonaughts channel raw unexistance, and corrupt their place in reality with it in the process.|
|20||Characters who get this result can know the names and locations of specific pseudonaughts and items related to them.|
Pseudonaughts in the Game
Pseudonaughts are able to be found anywhere in the world, from the remote, desolate plains near the edge of the world, to the crowded, noisy hall of an ancient king. Yet, no matter where they are found, they will always seem out of place, for they don't belong in existance. Though, this does not prevent a pseudonaught from being friendly, or even helpful to those who they encounter in their lives. Pseudonaughts, in this way, can fill the role of the evil force that does not belong in reality, and seeks to unravel it at the seams, to the unusual, rather helpful stranger.
Adaptation: Pseudonaughts can be adjusted to fit into any world, any story, any world, all with ease. For example, in a world where there is no 'unreality', a pseudonaught could simply be someone who has struck a deal with an evil entity for power. On the other hand, in a story where magic is uncommon, and you must either be born with it, or you don't have it, a pseudonaught could simply have a potent, inherent force within themselves, that helps them to do things they would not otherwise be able to do.
Sample NPC: Jason Gerieth was a foul child, who often did terrible things to the local creatures, from burning them alive, to chopping them in half. Though, when people asked him why he did such awful things, he simply replied with, "I like turning them into nothing." OF course, this was terrifying in and of itself, and drove the local parents and children to keeping their distant from the young Jason. This had not sway over the boy however, and he still did the terrible things that he did, and he still had his obsession with 'nothing'. Eventually, the boy left home, and went out into the world, bringing with him only a knife, and his clothing. No one knows what happened to Jason in the coming years, but it is known that he returned one day, and turned the entire town into 'nothing'. Jason Gerieth is now considered to be one of the most dangerous humans alive, and his whereabouts are unknown.EL 14:
|Male Human Pseudonaught 14|
|N Medium Humanoid (Human)|
|Init/Senses||+5/Listen +26, Spot +26|
|AC|| 33, touch 19, flat-footed 32|
(+9 armor, +1 Dex, +8 deflection, +5 natural armor)
|hp||105 (14 HD)|
|Speed||30 ft. (6 squares)|
|Melee||+5 Keen Speed Greataxe +23/+23/+18/+13 melee (1d12+3/19—20, ×3)|
|Space/Reach||5 ft./5 ft.|
|Atk Options||Unreal Rend +7|
|Abilities||Str 15, Dex 13, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 27, Cha 12|
|SQ||Anticipate, Damage Reduction 4/—, Fearless, Walk the Endless, Improved Uncanny Dodge|
|Feats||Diehard, Endurance, Improved Initiative, Lightning Reflexes, Run, Weapon Focus (Greataxe)|
|Skills||Listen +26, Sense Motive +26, Spot +26, Survival +26, Swim +17|
|Possessions||+5 Keen Speed Greataxe, +5 Chain Shirt, Periapt of Wisdom +6, Amulet of Natural Armor +5, Pale Green Prism Ioun Stone|
|Article Balance||Very High +|
|Base Attack Bonus Progression||Good +|
|Challenge Rating||14 +|
|Class Ability||Other +|
|Fortitude Save Progression||Good +|
|Identifier||3.5e Class +|
|Name||Jason Gerieth +|
|Rated By||Foxwarrior +|
|Rating||Rating Pending +|
|Reflex Save Progression||Poor +|
|Summary||A pseudonaught is someone dangerous, someo … |
A pseudonaught is someone dangerous, someone who shouldn't be dealt with, someone who shouldn't even be. The very existance of such a being is an offense against the entirety of reality, for they tear through it, and reach into whats beyond it, channeling raw unexistance through their form, and perverting their existance with it.m, and perverting their existance with it. + and A man wearing a tight, pitch black cloak, with an almost palpable aura of corruption around him, who only has one goal in mind. That of ending all reality. +
|Type||Humanoid (Human) +|
|Will Save Progression||Good +|