Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Annual 4
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Annual 4 was published by TSR Inc in December of 1999. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Speaking in Tongues: Beyond the Common Tongue, a linguistic atlas of the Forgotten Realms setting.
- Arcane Lore: Secrets of the Slime Wizard: Dirty, nasty, icky, slimy, gummy, stinky, gnarly...a number of repentantly gooey spells.
- Bazaar of the Bizarre: The Bare Necessities: Don't leave home without these useful, if not terribly powerful, magical items.
- The Dragon's Bestiary: The Ghazneths: Only creatures as powerful as the ghazneths could threaten the kingdom of Cormyr.
- Ecology of the Gray Ooze: A scholarly treatise on the Gray Ooze.
- Rogues Gallery: Heroes of the Crown: Cormyr produces another royal hero. From the pages of Beyond the High Road.