Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 048
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 48 was published by TSR, Inc. in April of 1981. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- The Dragon's Bestiary: A selection of underwater creatures, including the Water-Horse
- Bazaar of the Bizarre: A very small list of undersea magic items.
- The Druid and the DM: Advice on playing druids, including some suggested rule changes.
- Up on a Soapbox: When choosing a DM, be choosy!: Some old school, usually common sense advice for choosing a good DM when the old one burns out or moves.
- Carrying a heavy load? Let a mule do it for you!: A mule lets you carry more gear.
- Instant Adventures: A list of a couple dozen adventures types (e.g. intrigue, salvage, one-on-one duel, etc), with the basic requirements, the amount of time it takes for a GM to prepare for the adventure, and some notes.