Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 060
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 60 was published by TSR, Inc. in April of 1982. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- The Elven Point of View: A look at the way elves perceive the world.
- The Gods of the Elves: Some deities from the elven pantheon.
- The Half-Elven Point of View: A look at the way half-elves perceive the world.
- From the Sorcerer's Scroll: More Cantrips: Mini Spells for Apprentice Magic-users: Minor spells for magic users.
- Firearms: Primitive powder weapons for AD&D play: Details the use of firearms in fantasy settings
- Alignment: A New View of the Nine Philosophies: An attempt to clarify the alignment system in the AD&D game.