Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 080
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 80 was published by TSR, Inc. in December of 1983 It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- The psychology of the Doppelganger: An inside look at the insidious, telepathic shape-shifters.
- How many coins in a coffer? Don't forget, all that treasure takes up space: A method to determine the size of coins and how many you can fit in different containers.
- Five keys to DMing success: Make it easy on yourself and fun for your players: Tips on building a good campaign: continuity, character, competence, creativity, and cooperation.
- Treasures Rare and Wondrous: A random table of unique treasures to liven up your Advanced Dungeons & Dragons game.
- Leomund's Tiny Hut: New charts, using the '5% principle': Revised charts for attacks, saving throws, and experience point values for monsters.