Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 104
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 104 was published by TSR, Inc. in December of 1985. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- A Well-Rounded Thief: A look at five possible motivations for thief characters.
- Race is Ahead of Class: Motivations for demi-human thieves.
- Oriental Opens New Vistas: A look inside the new Oriental Adventures.
- Meeting of the Minds: An expanded psionic encounter table incorporating the monsters from Fiend Folio and Monster Manual II.
- Leomund's Tiny Hut: Specialization and game balance: Balancing the weapon specialization rules.