Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 106
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 106 was published by TSR, Inc. in February of 1986. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- The Laws of Magic: How AD&Ds magic really works.
- Casting Spells for Cash: How AD&Ds spellcasters can get rich.
- The Ecology of the Maedar: A scholarly treatise on the Maedar.
- Money isn't Everything: About character starting funds, by class.
- Open Them, if you Dare: Dweomered doors.
- More Range for Rangers: New tables for ranger followers.
- The Way We Play: A three stage development for DMs.
- A Plethora of Paladins: Paladins of other alignments.
- TSR profiles: Steve Winter: A profile of Steve Winter