Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 108
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 108 was published by TSR, Inc. in April of 1986. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- The Role of Nature: Systems for bringing the effects of the environment (cold, heat, weather, terrain, etc.) into play.
- The Ecology of the Pernicon: A scholarly treatise on the Pernicon.
- The Pernicon: A New Version: Revised game stats for the Pernicon.
- Cantrips for Clerics: 0th level spells for clerics.
- A Different Design: Tips for designing tournament adventures.
- TSR Profiles: Douglas Niles: Author Douglas Niles talks about how he became a game designer.
- TSR Profiles: Jean Blashfield Black: Managing Editor of the TSR Book Department, Jean Blashfield Black, talks about her history in publishing.