Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 122
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 122 was published by TSR, Inc. in June of 1987. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- The Ecology of the Rot Grub: A detailed look at the rot grub.
- A Step Beyond Shogun: A reader's guide to adventuring in the Orient.
- And a Step Beyond That: The designer's new list of Oriental references.
- The Natural Order: Yet more spells for druids everywhere.
- From the Sorcerer's Scroll: A few words - and good-bye - from one of the creators; the disassociation of Gary Gygax from TSR, Inc., and the forming of his new company, New Infinities Productions.
- The GM's Ten Commandments: Ten dos and don'ts for game masters everywhere: Ten helpful guidelines for keeping your game at its very best.
- Marshaling the Martial Arts: Twelve martial arts styles for Oriental characters.
- TSR Profiles: Jane Cooper Hong: Profile of TSR editor Jane Cooper Hong.