Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 152
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 152 was published by TSR, Inc. in December of 1989. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- The Ecology of the Umber Hulk: A scholarly treatise on the Umber Hulk.
- In a Cavern, In a Canyon...: Rules for mining and metallurgy.
- The Wanderers Below: Random encounter tables for the Underdark.
- Servants of the Jeweled Dagger: The lives and habits of the gray dwarves, or duergar.
- The First Notch: An early adventure of the dwarf Bruenor Battlehammer.
- Through the Looking Glass: A review of Cities of Mystery from the miniature gamer's perspective.