Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 182
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 182 was published by TSR, Inc. in June of 1992. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- The Dragon's Bestiary: Some of the uglier branches of the dragons' family tree: Two of the uglier dragonkin.
- The Wild, Wild World of Dice: A look at common dice beliefs, habits, and superstitions among gamers.
- Kings of the Caravans: Four unusual traveling merchants of the Forgotten Realms.
- The Role of Computers: Clue Corner: Pools of Darkness.
- Ready! Aim! Fire!: All about crossbows, from the tiny hand model to the immense siege.