Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 188
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 188 was published by TSR, Inc. in December of 1992. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- That's "Role," Not "Roll!": That's "Role," Not "Roll!"
- Be Nice to your Referee: What a GM wants from his players.
- Roles for Role-Players: Jobs players can take over to reduce the GM's workload.
- The Wizards Three: Sorcery from Three Worlds: Elminster and Mordenkainen are joined by Dalamar of Krynn to exchange informationa and trade secrets. Includes AD&D game statistics for new spells, magic items, and monsters that they discuss.
- Bazaar of the Bizarre: Ten swords now lost (and up for grabs): A set of special swords from the Forgotten Realms.