Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 202
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 202 was published by TSR, Inc. in February of 1994. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Magic to a Different Beat: This article features unusual musical instruments for bards to use.
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels: Playing rogues and scoundrels with style.
- The Legends Say…: Defining and expanding the bard's knowledge skill.
- Even Wilder Mages: Making wild mages even stranger.
- Elminster's Notebook: Mystery of the Plains: In this article Elminster reports a mysteriously clean, but seemingly non-magical sword stuck in the ground in Mulhorand with many old remains of dead demihumans about it.
- Campaign Journal: Arabian Adventures Galore!: This article presents ideas how to use different Al-Qadim characters in campaigns centering around exploration and trade (within and beyond Zakhara), war, intrigue, honor and genies.
- Through the Looking Glass: Ral Partha's Menzoberranzan figures reviewed.