Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 214
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 214 was published by TSR, Inc. in February of 1995. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- First Quest: Hats off to adventure: Harold “Wisconsin” Johnson's early role-playing experiences, which lead to a number of contributions for the Dragonlance setting.
- The Complete Half Elf: 13 kits for multi-classed half-elven characters for the 2nd edition.
- Bazaar of the Bizarre: Arcane Elven Artifacts: Magic items developed by elves
- The Dragon's Bestiary: Kercpa: Bipedal red squirrels that live in dense forests far away from civilization.
- The Ecology of the Neogi: A detailed look at the life and society of the spider-like neogi, the wicked so-called demons of the Flow, scourges of spelljamming folk everywhere.
- The Game Wizards: Solitaire Spellfire game rules: A solitaire rules variant for the Spellfire to play alone and test decks.
- Lost Empires: Background information about the mythological empires of Atlantis, Lemuria and Mu and how to use it in the Forgotten Realms setting in the form of the lost island of Atalya between Faerûn and Maztica.
- Nasty Tricks: Tricks and strategies to devastate your opponent in the SPELLFIRE card game.
- The Ecology of the Owlbear: A detailed look at the life and habits of the owlbear, a deadly predator, including two new varieties.