Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 218
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 218 was published by TSR, Inc. in June of 1995. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- First Quest: Play with Me, She Breathed: Ed Greenwood's early love for role-playing games, without and within the Forgotten Realms.
- Dragon Intrigues: What dragons can do when working from behind the scenes.
- Dragon Dweomers: Spells for dragons.
- Spice of Life: Running multiple plotlines simultaneously.
- The Game Wizards: Presenting a checklist for the first Blood Wars Expansion, and a sample deck to help you conquer the City of Doors.
- Magic Resistance, Step by Step: How to apply the concept of magic resistance.
- The Nature of Evil: Making your bad guys really bad.