Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 222
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 222 was published by TSR, Inc. in October of 1995. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- The Death Knight: Using death knights in any AD&D campaign.
- The Ecology of...: The Necrology of the Penanggalan: A scholarly treatise on the Penanggalan.
- Roaming the Realms: The Green Elves of Faerun: All about the Realms' green elves.
- It's All in the Details: Yet another article on illusion.
- Adding Substance to Psionic Combat: Details of psionic combat.
- Who Needs Hit Points When You Have Credit?: Eight ways to give 0-level bad guys an edge over powerful PCs.
- Secrets of the Sunless Seas: In the depths of the Underdark, the powerful aboleths use glyph magic.