Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 232
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 232 was published by TSR, Inc. in August of 1996. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- A Flurry of Swords: A number of sword variants for the 2nd edition, drawn from a variety of Earth's cultures.
- Sorcerous Six-Shooters: Considerations and rules how to introduce mundane and enchanted firearms into different campaign worlds.
- The Ecology of the Roper: A scholarly treatise on the roper.
- The Role of Books: Brief preview of Realms of the Underdark, Tangled Webs and Escape from Undermountain.
- Wyrms of the North: Balagos, the Flying Flame: This article describes Balagos, a very powerful, aggressive, and megalomanic male red dragon.