Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 246
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 246 was published by TSR, Inc. in April of 1998. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- The Wizard's Companion: The Care and Feeding of Homonculi: Wizards are loners by nature. Whether young or old, they spend their time studying to become more powerful, learning better spells, and enchanting potent items. They rarely have time for making close friends.
- Wyrms of the North: Malaeragoth: Somewhere east of Waterdeep / lurks The Dragon Unseen. / Silent now his claws they creep / rending all; / Bodies fall, / watched by eyes of green / Orbs of patient death, / Sleepless they gleam / Above slaying breath / And jaws of thunder; / Smashing foes under / To further a bloody dream.
- The Great Hunt: A short story about the Talons of Malar.
- Rogues Gallery: The Heroes of Selûne's Smile: Once there were told tales of a band of heroes who came together in the grand city of Waterdeep, at an inn known as Selûne's Smile.
- Bazaar of the Bizarre: Cauldrons and Cookery: Cooking utensils are mundane items that most PCs overlook as treasures. Fantasy literature includes many magical cauldrons and other cooking items. Here are a few more domestic magical items to spice up your game
- The Wizards Three: The Night it Wailed Wizards: A collection of spells by famous D&D wizards.