Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 254
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 254 was published by TSR, Inc. in October of 1998. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Wyrm's Turn: The Pitfalls of Roleplaying: Low wisdom and the peril of pits.
- PC Portraits: Giant Slayers: 14 potential PC pix.
- The Bigger They Are...: Giant NPCs.
- ...The Harder They Fall: Combat tactics for use against giants.
- Wyrms of the North: Saryndalaghlothtor, Lady Gemcloak: Saryndalaghlothtor, the crystal dragon who wards the city of Mirabar.
- The Dragon's Bestiary: Giants from the Grave: Undead giants.
- Rogues Gallery: Greendale MeadowField, a Lord of Ravens Bluff: Greendale MeadowField, half-elf bard and merchant of Ravens Bluff.
- The Ecology of the Cyclopskin: A scholarly treatise on the Cyclopskin.