Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 260
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 260 was published by TSR, Inc. in June of 1999. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Greater Drakes: Draconic mounts for characters.
- Draconic Design: An article aiming to create variety in dragon design.
- Spawn of Tiamat, Children of Bahamut: Creatures that are the children of Tiamat and Bahamut.
- By Any Other Name: Dragon Names: A dragon name generator.
- The Honor of Two Swords: West meets East when Priam Agrivar follows Ishi Barasume to the secrets of her past.
- The Ecology of the Aspis: A detailed look at the Aspis.
- Arcane Lore: Dragondoom: A compilation of spells useful in hunting and slaying dragons