Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 262
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 262 was published by TSR, Inc. in August of 1999. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Half-Pint Heros: Using buckawns, chitines, grippli, ravenkin, and tasloi as PC races.
- By Any Other Name: Gnomes & Halflings: Gnome and Halfling names.
- PC Portraits: Gnomes & Halflings: Gnome and Hafling portraits.
- The Ecology of the Jermlaine: A scholarly treatise on the Jermlaine.
- Bazaar of the Bizarre: Magic of the Wee Folk: Magic Items of the Gnomes.
- Rogues Gallery: Baldur's Gate: Characters from the Baldur's Gate's computer game and novel.