Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 266
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 266 was published by TSR, Inc. in December of 1999. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- ProFiles: Mary Kirchoff: Diplomat and visionary, Mary Kirchoff helps steer the Wizards of the Coast book department toward the future.
- Feathered Friends and Foes: Give your next hero a pair of wings - and we're not talking celestials!
- PC Portraits: Shapechangers: Portraits of shapechangers, from werewolves to mimics.
- Humanimals: Descriptions of a dozen hengeyokai.
- The Innkeeper's Secret: A story of Tanalasta & Vangerdahast after Cormyr: A Novel.
- Arcane Lore: Unleash the Beast Within: New lycanthropic spells.
- Bazaar of the Bizarre: Limbo Draughts: Powerful and unpredictable potions.
- The Dragon's Bestiary: Giant Lycanthropes: Really big werethings.