Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 272
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 272 was published by Wizards of the Coast in June of 2000. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- ProFiles: Andy Collins: Editor and designer Andy Collins is the product of "a fairly normal gamer youth".
- Up on a Soapbox: Hooray for the Dungeon Crawl: Praising the maligned dungeon crawl.
- The King and Queen of Dragons: Bahamut & Tiamat: Bahamut and Tiamat return for the 3rd Edition D&D game, exclusively in these pages.
- How to talk to a dragon: One wrong word, and it’s time to make a saving throw.
- Arcane Lore: Dragon Dweomers: As if dragons weren't deadly enough, here are even more spells with which they can crush those meddling heroes.
- The Dragon's Bestiary: Diminutive Dragons: From the familiar to the fantastic, these tiny dragons make perfect companions or pests.
- The Ecology of the Hydra: The secrets of a classic monster, the Hydra, now updated for a sneak preview of the 3rd Edition game.
- The New Adventures of Volo: Quotations of the Realms: A collection of quotes from around the Realms delivered by Volothamp Geddarm.
- Dungeoncraft: What you need to run an AD&D game.