Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 278
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 278 was published by Wizards of the Coast in December of 2000. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- ProFiles: Julia Martin: About Julia Martin, Wizards editor.
- Countdown to the Forgotten Realms: The Forgotten Realms Rules: More about the upcoming forgotten realms release.
- A Short History of Dwarves: Dwarves in legend and literature.
- A Dwarven Lexicon: Learn to speak dwarf.
- Cry Havoc: A dwarven battle cry generator.
- Forge and Hammer: The secret life of dwarves.
- Class Combos 2: Dwarves: Iconic multiclasses for the dwarf.
- Dwarven Gizmos: Weapons and other items.
- The New Adventures of Volo: Lost Treasures of Cormyr: The Rayburton Jewels.
- Vs.: Duergar: Fighting Duergar.
- Rogues Gallery: City of Ravens: Heroes of the Ravens Bluff.
- Silicon Sorcery: Magic from Icewind Dale: Magic items from the Icewind Dale game.