Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 288
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 288 was published by Wizards of the Coast in October of 2001. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Plots and Schemes: Designing Mystery Adventures: How to design a mystery, with a fairly extensive recommended reading list.
- Unhallowed Ground: Building a Fantasy Graveyard: Different types of graveyards and their features.
- Disguise: Guidance for steering the players in an investigative scenario.
- Class Acts: Lifedrinker: A vampire prestige class.
- Forgotten Realms Poster Map: Part Two: The second of four issues with part of the giant Forgotten Realms poster map.
- Elminster's Guide to the Realms: The Moonwyvern Inn: The Moonwyvern Inn, the best meeting place in the middle of nowhere.
- Bazaar of the Bizarre: Vampire Slayer's Toolbox: Anti-vampire gizmos.
- Silicon Sorcery: The Legacy of Baldur's Gate: The Bhaalspawn: Bhaal is apparently as promiscuous as Zeus, so there's a template for his many children.